Missouri Baptist University
1 College Park Dr,
St. Louis, MO 63141
A 5K race, open to the public, celebrating Let Me Run boys and benefiting Let Me Run - St. Louis, a nonprofit holistic health program that inspires boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships, and to live an active lifestyle. The 5k is Let Me Run's end-of-season race where the boys celebrate their emotional, social and physical growth.
Check back after the race for results here.Race Results
Let Me Run Boys enrolled in the program and Coaches are Pre-Registered for the 5K Race. Duplicate registrations cannot be refunded.
***T-Shirts are guaranteed to all 5K race participants who register before October 13th.***
***Race finisher medals are provided only to registered youth participants of the Let Me Run program.***
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 – 4:00-7:00 PM
Big River Running Co. – West County
13969 Manchester Rd; Ballwin, MO 63011
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – 4:00-7:00 PM
Big River Running Co. – South City
5352 Devonshire Ave.; St. Louis, MO 63109
7:30 AM: Race Village opens
7:30 AM: Onsite Registration and packet pickup opens
8:15 AM: Registration and packet pickup closes
8:30 AM: 5K Race Starts
9:30 AM: Awards
Parking for the Let Me Run FallFest 5K is available off of N. Outer 40 on the campus of CBC High School, with access to Missouri Baptist University and the FallFest 5K Race Village at the north end of the CBC track.Parking Map
Enjoy giving back to St. Louis area youth! We are in need of approximately 30 volunteers to fill a variety of roles to help us have a successful race event (water station, course monitors, etc). Please contact Monica Wohlberg at email@example.com.
1) Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
2) No pets are allowed on the course.
3) No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
4) Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
5) No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
6) Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers.
Interested in Supporting Let Me Run? Become a Sponsor